Thursday, June 23, 2011

Equine Couture Ladies Bobbi Denim Riding Breeches:

How many times have you been on your way home from the barn, and decided to make a quick stop at the grocery store, still completely decked out in your boots and breeches. This, without fail, will produce sideways glances from fellow shoppers, and my favorite is when people approach to ask "do you ride?" In my head I reply "No you idiot. I dress this way for fun, and my odor is a new perfume called 'Essence of Manure.'" I try to be more polite out loud, but need to be careful because as I become older, the filter between my brain and mouth is deteriorating.

Last week I ordered myself some Equine Couture Ladies Bobbi Denim Riding Breeches, mostly hoping for a more durable option to traditional schooling breeches. When they arrived, I tried them on and was in total shock of how gosh darn cute they were. These are not the "mom jeans" denim breeches of the past. The cut is extremely flattering, especially for a curvy woman like myself, and the stretch denim has a nice slimming effect. Thanks to all the sorority girls who made skinny jeans and knee-high leather boots popular, I feel like I can parade around the grocery store unnoticed.

Now all this cuteness would be wasted if the breeches weren't functional. Luckily I found them very comfortable to ride in. I can't comment on durability since I've only had them for a week at this point, but I hope they last a long time because I love wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment